Our mission is to support our Tabba Kidney Institute Leadership, Department Heads and employees in the achieving their personal and strategic goals. We intend to achieve this by attracting, recruiting, training, developing and retaining high calibre staff and constantly revitalizing the employees of Tabba Kidney Institute through Benchmark policies and practices.
Tabba Kidney Institute is currently hunting profiles of dedicated and promising candidates.
Qualification: B.Com or Above
Experience: At least 2-3 Years
• Income Tax matter
• SME’s Tax matter
• Tax Withholding matter
• Filing periodical sales and income tax statement.
• Book Keeping and Journal Entries
• Other Accounting and Finance related matters.
Interested candidates may send their updated resume at email@example.com with the subject line “Finance Professional” by 16th August 2020.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU…
– We have 3D Laparoscopic with 4K Imaging System.
– We have a Keyhole / Pinhole Surgical System.
– We do Reconstructive Surgeries.
– We do Bi-Annually Intensive courses.
There are many good learning opportunities.